- For all the ladies who want to anticipate Christmas shopping: Christmas decorations, Christmas stationery, Christmas gifts, Christmas dinner, etc.
- For all the ones who don’t want to rush into stores on December 23rd to buy the very last Christmas presents
For what occasion(s)?
- When shopping for Christmas
- A few days before Christmas, to check that we have everything that we need at home to organize a fantastic Christmas Eve
What’s in it?
The Christmas Checklist includes items such as:
- Stationery: wrapping paper, gift ribbons, gift tags, season’s greeting cards, etc.
- Christmas decorations: Christmas wreath, window decorations, Christmas tree, Christmas tree removal bag, Chiasmas lights, party blowouts, Christmas candles, etc.
- Christmas table decorations: table linen, crockery, glassware, flutes, etc
- Stocking fillers and crackers: cChristmas stockings, stocking fillers, crackers, etc.
- Christmas dinner: Advent calendar, smoked salmon, blinis, roast turkey, mashed potatoes, Christmas pudding, Champagne, etc.
- Others: Christmas music, mobile phone charger, etc.