WHAT IS LADYPLANS APP?
A PERSONAL ORGANIZER FOR WOMEN APP THAT COMBINES
A Calendar that can be synced with the iPhone calendar, Google calendar and Outlook
Ready-made lists of checklists or events that can be attached to the calendar events
EASILY PLAN YOUR TIME AND TASKS IN ONE PLACE
Anticipating, planning and tracking all together in the same app, easily managing schedules for ourself and our loved ones.
LadyPlans app combines in the same app 4 features: a calendar, Event Makers, Planners and Checklists
Accessing rich and relevant content with more than 5 themed Event-Makers, 20 Planners, 30+ Checklists and a built-in Calendar. LadyPlans rich ready-made content enables us to focus on planning.
Made for women, by women
- Synch with:
- Outlook exchange
- Google calendar
- Access 4 calendar views:
- Identify important events
- Attach a Planner or Checklist to an event
- Quickly add events into your calendar through ready-made lists of events. No need to retype the events you enter most often
- 5 themes:
- My Child(ren)
- My Love
- My Home
- Holidays & celebrations
- Prepare events more easily and efficiently with LadyPlans intuitive backward approach
- Based on the date of the event you want to plan:
- Select preparatory events
- Adjust recommended dates
- Add all entries in the calendar at once
- 18 planner themes:Baby Shower Planner, Bachelorette party Planner, Back to school Planner, Birthday party Planner, Christmas Planner, Easter Planner, Father’s Day Planner, Halloween Planner, Holiday Planner, Immunization Schedule, Mother’s Day Planner, Moving Planner, New Year’s Eve Planner, Party Planner, Pregnancy calendar, Spring cleaning Planner, Valentine’s Day Planner and Wedding Planner
- Track items related to the events you plan
- Use ready-made checklists that can be customized so you never forget any tiny details
- Attach a checklist to an event in the calendar
- 30 ready-made Checklists: Baby shower Checklist, Bachelorette party Checklist, Beauty products Checklist, Birthday party Checklist, Check before leaving home Checklist, Childcare routine Checklist, Children clothes Checklist and Reference information, Children food and toiletries Checklist, Children luggage Checklist, Christmas Checklist, Cleaning products Checklist, Cleaning routine Checklist, Easter Checklist, Father’s Day Checklist, Groceries Checklist, Halloween Checklist, Immunization Reference information, Last minute packing Checklist and more
A FREE VERSION AND AND IN-APP PURCHASE PREMIUM VERSION
LadyPlans app free version enables you to play with the app trying a sample of the key LadyPlans app features (Event Makers, Planners and Checklists)
IN-APP PURCHASE PREMIUM VERSION
The Premium version gives you access to the whole content of LadyPlans app for an affordable price: 18 Planners, +30 Checklists and all the Event Makers.
To unlock the Premium version, you can buy theLadyPlans app in-app purchase for an affordable price:
- US: $1.99
- UK: £1.99
- France: 1,99 €
- Hong Kong: HK$ 15.00
WHY LADYPLANS APP?
TIME IS OUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE
As women, we hold numerous roles: partner, mother, employee/boss, daughter, friend, etc. If we aim to achieve all of our objectives for each part of our life, time eventually becomes one of our most precious resource and we need to strongly rely on our agenda on a daily basis.
ANTICIPATION IS KEY TO OPTIMIZE TIME
At LadyPlans, we believe that one of the key of success in time management lies in anticipation. The more we anticipate, the more we prioritize tasks and optimize time. Thinking ahead with LadyPlans will enable us to adjust our schedule with less stress, get better at multitasking, and eventually fully enjoy the events we have planned and prepared.
WE PLAN ALL THE TIME AND EVERYWHERE FROM OUR PHONE
As super-connected women who plan all the time and everywhere with our phone: on the subway in the morning commute, during meetings, on the street when we remember something important, in bed before going to sleep. Technology can help us avoid wasting time on low added-value tasks, access key information more quickly and on the go, be more organized and effective, and, at the end of the day, focus on what is really important and needs to get done.