Easily schedule and prepare events with Planners.
How does it work?
Let’s say you’re planning your next holiday in Venice:
1. Type 2 key informations on the event you want to plan
- Enter a Planner name (e.g.: 2016Venice)
- Select the date of the event you want to plan
2. Select the action events and add them all at once in your calendar
- Select the preparatory action events you want to add to your calendar
- Adjust the dates
- Hit ‘Create all in calendar‘
3. All events are automatically created
Features of the events created through Planner:
- ‘What‘ and the date will be populated with the event and date you have previously selected
- The events are created to be from 7.55am to 8.00am
- All created action events are labelled with the name of your main event (Venice2016) as a common key
Add a new action event after the Planner is created
1. Create an event. 2. In the ‘Planner’ field, select the ‘name of Planner’ you want to attach the event to. 3. Save the event
Search for action events related to a Planner
Search by ‘name of the Planner’ you have chosen, all the related events will be listed. This way you can easily adjust any event information that has been saved previously (reminders, dates..)
Customise your Planner events and reuse them anytime
You can add your own events in the Planners using the ‘New’ button. The events you have added will be saved so you can reuse them the next time you open the Planner.
You can also customise and manage your Planner lists
You can easily customise all your Planner list by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘Manage app content’ > ‘Planners’.
18 Planner themes
Baby Shower Planner
Bachelorette party Planner
Birthday party Planner
Father’s Day Planner
Spring cleaning Planner