Effective Date: February 11th, 2016
Data We Process
We collect and process your account credentials to provide you the Service. Your account credentials may include the username and password you created when signing up for the Service, or your Facebook, which may include the name you provided to that service. If you create an account through the Service, we will store an encrypted version of your password. If you connect your account to a third party service, we store your authentication token to enable this access.
We collect and process your calendar data. Calendar data includes your schedule, the content of your calendar entries, and associated information from the local calendar on your device as well as third-party sites, applications and services. Your calendar data may contain meetings, appointments, birthdays, contact information and other attachments. LadyPlans uses this information solely to provide you the Service.
We collect and process your email address to provide you the Service, carry out transactions you authorize and communicate with you. For example, we use your email address to request feedback or provide updates and notifications regarding the Service. You may control promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of promotional messages, you may still receive emails from us relating to your account and the Service (e.g., relating to product updates, password resets, etc.). These account communications are part of the Service, and account holders cannot opt out of receiving these account communications
If you allow the Service access to your location, we collect and process location information from your device while the app is running. We use this information to help provide and improve the Service and tailor content to your location. For example, we may use your location to provide forecast information, adjust your schedule to account for your current time zone or help provide you with directions to your next event. You can opt in or opt out of location services at any time in Settings.
When you download or use Ladyplans, we will collect and process certain information about your device, such as your device type, operating system and version, mobile network or other Internet service provider information, unique device IDs and IP address. We use this information to personalize your experience and provide and improve our Service.
Like most websites, we log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser or device you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Service. We use this information to personalize your experience and provide and improve our Service.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose information about you in the following circumstances:
• If you direct or authorize the disclosure.
• As necessary to provide the Service, including sharing information with third parties who store or manage your calendars and related information.
• If we believe in good faith that we must disclose information: to protect the rights or property of our company or other users, including to prevent fraud or to enforce our agreements or policies governing your use of the Service; or, if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary, to protect the personal safety of our personnel, users, or the public.
• If we sell or reorganize all or part of our business, we may disclose user information to a third party who acquires us or all or part of our assets, as permitted by law.
• To vendors, consultants and other service providers as necessary to provide services for us (such as customer support, email marketing, and technical infrastructure services).
• We also share aggregated statistical information with our analytics partners, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
• Finally, we may access, disclose and preserve your personal information, including your private content (such as the content of your calendar events, meetings, contacts or other private communications or files), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process from competent authorities, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
• protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of the Service, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury;
• operate and maintain the security of the Service, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or
• protect our rights or property, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the Service – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using the Service to traffic in our stolen intellectual or physical property, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.
Please note that the Service may include links to or from sites or services of third parties that have privacy practices different from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites or services, your information is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. This includes Calendar Data that is synced with third-party services.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems that have limited access, and any information sent or received from third party services linked to your account is transmitted via a secure connection.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share it. If you are sharing a computer, you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Deleting Your Data
How to Contact Us